- Offering Daily Covid Testing On Site to Anyone wanting one.
- All Staff, Volunteers, Aides, and Vendors that are eligible for the Covid Vaccine are required to be vaccinated
- Those with medical or religious exemptions are required to provide a form signed by an official as proof of exemption.
- Possible Sick Credit expands to camper if anyone in household is possibly sick:
- Please keep your children home if any member of your household has the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- If a camper shows any of the above symptoms parents will be called for immediate pick up. Camper will be given an n95 mask and medical gloves while waiting to be picked up. We will follow up with a phone call in the evening.
- Drop off and pick up procedures are unchanged, with everyone REQUIRED to wear masks.
- Temperature checks at drop off in the morning.
- Encourage families to use app to check out.
- Physical Distancing will be encouraged when possible.
- Camp programs should encourage people who are not fully vaccinated and those who might need extra precautions to wear a mask consistently and correctly:
- Masks – Will encourage people who are not fully vaccinated and those who might need extra precautions to wear a mask consistently and correctly:
- Indoors – Mask use indoors is required.
- Outdoors – In general, people do not need to wear masks when outdoors. However, particularly in areas of substantial to high transmission, people who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a mask in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other people who are not fully vaccinated.
- Teach and reinforce healthy hygiene practices throughout the day.
- Mobile hand washing stations around camp.
- Swimming will be without masks and we will have campers change in different locations from other groups.
- Suggest campers arrive at camp dressed for swimming.
- Disinfecting high touch areas and bathrooms before usage.
- No hand holding while crossing street.
- We will use a second location for lunch to encourage physical distancing.
- Lunch tables will be washed between group lunch periods.
- Modified Friendship Circle to start and end the day.
- Camps traditionally focused indoors have their capacity reduced and/or their activities moved outdoors.
- Indoor activities will be modified.
- Friday Shows for Parents will be modified.
- For the camping trips we will require proof of vaccination or a negative test no older than 3 days for everyone on the trip.
If a camper reports positive with Covid, we will inform the other campers in their group and their co-counselor’s group, due to prolonged exposure. We will advise possibly exposed campers to quarantine and monitor symptoms; they will receive full credit for 5 days.
If we have two confirmed positives from the same camper group we will require potentially exposed people to miss camp for 5 days and receive full credit to quarantine and monitor symptoms.
The camper with a positive case is required to show a negative test to return.
Current quarantine recommendation from CDC is 7 days quarantine with a negative covid test after 5 days of possible exposure.