Drop off and Pick up Procedure
- Drop off is between 7:30AM – 9:00AM | Pick up is between 4:00PM – 5:30PM.
- Drive south on Vermont then turn right into the driveway after Lockwood and before Burns Street.
- If dropping off after 9:00AM or picking up before 4:00PM, please go to the camp office located in Admin Building on Heliotrope Drive.
- Parents must walk campers into camp and check in. Dropping off a camper on the street is NOT allowed.
- Every person picking up must provide a valid photo I.D. everyday and be authorized to pick up.
- Please double check authorized pick up list on household account.
How to be prepared for camp?
- Wear athletic attire and closed-toe shoes at all times. Campers wearing open toe shoes will NOT be allowed to be dropped off.
- Please pack sunscreen and apply sunscreen before arriving to camp.
- Please pack a water bottle or other drink.
- All campers will be offered a cafeteria style lunch by LA City. Campers can bring their own lunch if they prefer.
- Separate Snack.
- Bathing suit & towel
- Sandals for the pool deck only are optional.
- Goggles are also optional. Please be advised that we DO NOT allow goggles that cover a camper’s nose.
- Label everything and DO NOT bring valuables.
- Campers are not allowed to make phone calls and we don’t allow electronic devices. We want our campers to build relationships with each other.
- $10 for every 15 minutes per household past 5:30PM.