How to be prepared for camp?
- Wear athletic attire and closed-toe shoes at all times. Campers wearing open toe shoes will NOT be allowed to be dropped off.
- Please pack sunscreen and apply sunscreen before they arrive at camp.
- Pack a water bottle or other drink for lunch.
- Lunch Bag (if your camper does not have lunch, we will provide an emergency lunch at $12 charged to your household account)
- Separate your campers snack from their lunch.
- Bathing suit & towel
- Sandals for the pool deck only are optional.
- Goggles are also optional. Please be advised that we DO NOT allow goggles that cover a camper’s nose.
- Label everything and DO NOT bring valuables.
- Campers are not allowed to make phone calls and we don’t allow electronic devices. We want our campers to build relationships with each other.
Drop off and Pick up Procedure
- Drop off is between 7:15AM – 8:45AM | Pick up is between 4:15PM – 5:45PM is located in the North Gym on the corner of Ethel Avenue and Hatteras Street.
- Parking is located in the parking structure North of the North Gym. on Ethel Street.
- If dropping off after 9:00AM, please bring camper to the camp office located in the LAVC Community Services Center in lot F on Ethel Avenue at 5792 Ethel Ave, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401.
- If picking up before 4:00PM your camper will be waiting in the camp office located in the LAVC Community Services Center in lot F.
- POWER HOUR
- In order to register for 6:30 p.m. extended supervision, please log into your household account, select “View Registration Details,” and then select “Add campers, sessions, options.”
- They will do another activity and have a snack
- Your camper will be waiting in the camp office located in the LAVC Community Services Center.
- Parents must walk campers into camp and check in.
- Dropping off a camper on the street is NOT allowed.
- Every person picking up must provide a valid photo I.D. everyday and be authorized to pick up.
- Please double check authorized pick up list on household account.
- $5 for Late drop off past 9:00AM
- $5 for Early pick up before 3:30PM (No early pick-ups between 3:30-4:00PM as campers are transitioning from the pool at this time.)
- To schedule an Early pick up, please tell the Morning Care Director when your camper is dropped off. If you are unable to notify us in the morning, please email to email@example.com or call our office at (818) 304-3016 ext. #2.
- $10 for every 15 minutes per household past 5:45PM.